We are currently recruiting for a locum Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work in North London.
Brief description of duties to be covered:
We require an experienced locum for general clinic duties inc assessment & mainstream school work.
Experience of working with pre-school and school age children, possibly complex needs too.
Esperience of Dysphagia would be an advantage but is not essential.
*Any banding considered*
The role(s) will cover general clinic work, mainstream schools & some work with Deafness & special school/ complex needs.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact us via the MSI Group website.
If you are HCPC registered and interested in registering with MSI Group for locum opportunities nationwide, please contact us on our website and we will be in touch with available opportunities in your local area!
Job Benefits of working with MSI Group:
- Earn a competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process to have you out working as quick as possible!
- Work with a reputable NHS framework agency to ensure you are working compliantly.
- Be supported by a specialist consultant with over 6 years of experience recruiting locum Speech and Language Therapists in the North of England.
- Team member available 24 hours a day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Speech and Language Therapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job or finding out further information on others, please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV where one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly!
- Child Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job