Speech and Language Teaching Assistant – Bromley
Are you a Speech and Language (SaLT) Graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree?
Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
After an internal review of long-term strategy, this supportive primary school in Bromley is excited to be able to advertise for a new Speech and Language Teaching Assistant to join the school.
*** Speech and Language Teaching Assistant position based in Bromley
*** Long Term, Full-Time Speech and Language Teaching Assistant position starting immediately
*** £60-£65 per day
*** Bromley primary with excellent reputation
Speech and Language Teaching Assistant Specification:
* 2.2 or above in a Speech and Language (SaLT), Psychology or related degree
* Good A-Levels
* Minimum C Grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Speech and Language Therapist (SaLT)
* Prior school experience or experience of working with children highly desirable
About the Speech and Language Teaching Assistant role:
* Working across the school supporting pupils’ learning
* Responsible for working 1:1 with varying pupils with Speech and Language difficulties
* Small group intervention work
* Supported directly by the SENCO
* Responsible for liaising with the SENCO, Class Teacher and Parents to ensure social and academic support
* Found in Bromley, this primary is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
* Inclusive attitude towards education, with every pupil expected to make progress
* Warm, welcoming environment
If you believe that this fantastic Speech and Language Teaching Assistant opportunity in Bromley is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV to Richard Pentecost at EduStaff.