The Tess Group our now offering Spectator safety and customer service training to the unemployed in the Corby area.
Typically a two week-long course with some learning and practical elements on each day, this is a great opportunity to get into a professional industry with some qualifications to take with you.
- Guaranteed Job Interview.
- The chance to learn with an award winning learning and development company.
- Will gain nationally recognised unitised certificates upon course completion.
- The chance to gain some work experience in a fast-paced, live business environment.
- Gain a Skills set for future employers that could lead to further opportunities.
Crowd Safety Steward skills, including:
- Role and responsibilities.
- Effective Customer Service Skills. Managing conflict.
- Working within a team.
- Effective responses to accidents and emergencies.
- Roles and responsibilities for working in the Security Industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'