Specialist Behaviour teaching assistants
Required ASAP for Bridgend Schools
ITN Mark Education are currently recruiting for Specialist Behaviour teaching assistants to work in Primary & secondary schools within the Bridgend area.
- Someone who enjoys working with children and can effectively develop their learning
- Able to demonstrate sound knowledge of good practice
- A good team player, flexible, organised and prepared to use your initiative
- Willing to participate in training
- Imaginative, creative, energetic and interested in moving on children's learning
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills, a good standard of English and Maths and able to communicate effectively with adults and children
- Able to work across the Primary & Secondary age range
- Enthusiastic about and committed to supporting children with a wide range of needs (both behavioural and/or learning), in groups or 1:1
- Keen to make a difference by leading intervention groups
If you would like to know more about this and other roles that ITN Mark Education is currently recruiting for, please submit your CV or call Jason Evans today to discuss further.
We could have the perfect teaching position available for you.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job