Specifications Technologist, Leeds, West Yorkshire
We are recruiting for an Specifications Technologist on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based near Leeds.
The successful candidate will provide detailed technical specifications to both internal and external customers so that products are manufactured to agreed standards and customer requirements are satisfied.
- Prepare and maintain factory product and process specifications using information supplied by Development to ensure the products can be made to customer requirements.
- Generate and maintain product label templates from information supplied by development and Sales.
- Produce product specifications for customers.
- Provide COSHH and allergen information to customers.
- Maintain specifications of all products, ingredients and packaging for use by all staff according to their needs. This includes ensuring regular updates of specifications from suppliers are obtained and approved.
- Provide answers to customer's technical enquiries about product specifications.
- Support the factory by undertaking internal audits.
- Indepth knowledge of Food Safety System (BRC, IFS,) HACCP, GMP and hygiene standards.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good basic knowledge of Food Industry and relevant legislation.
- Basic HACCP knowledge, knowledge of food production environment, awareness of GMP, BRC and Customer Code of practice, experience working in a specification department within the food industry is also desirable
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for the following: NPD Assistant Specifications Technologist NPD Technologist New Process Development New Product Development Quality Technical Manager Assistant QA Auditor Packaging Technologist Food Drinks Manufacturing Production FMCG Leeds Bradford Wakefield York Manchester Doncaster Sheffield
- NPD Assistant Specifications Technologist NPD Technologist New Process Development New Product Development Quality Technical Manager Assistant QA Audi