Our client is an award-winning manufacturer. With an impressive client base consisting of many well-known leading UK retailers and famous brands, my client is now seeking a Specification Technologist / Writer to join their team.
As a specification technologist, you will be writing, checking and approving product specifications and artwork for the like of M&S, Tesco and Waitrose.
The Role will involve:
·Maintain and update specifications on major retailer database and internal systems.
·Create and review pack copy specifications, assist with artwork approval ensuring compliance within agreed timelines.
·Create and maintain product information sheets.
·Assist with queries for customers relating to ingredients, nutritional analysis etc.
·Work closely with internal Depts. i.e. Production, Technical, NPD and Purchasing
Writing, maintain and controlling of product labels / date coding.
- Minimum 2 years previous retailer specification writing experience
- A retailer food manufacturing background
- Solid knowledge of spec writing and retailer specification data bases for retailer finished product (E.g. Evolve, Find, TTL, WRspec).
- Excellent IT skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of labelling legislation and food law.
- Knowledge of BRC & HACCP and internal auditing.
- Able to work to business-critical deadlines
33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
If the role is on interest, then please contact me today
Key words – Specifications Technologist, Specifications Writer, Compliance Technologist