Specifications Technologist - Polish Speaker
We are looking for an experienced Polish Speaking Specifications Technologist with a Technical background for this Food Ingredients manufacturer
is a privately owned, Specialist Food Ingredients Manufacturer, supplying both Retail and Foodservice companies with bespoke ingredients solutions and a solid and professional management team.
THE SPECIFICATIONS TECHNOLOGIST
Key activities within the role are as follows:-
- Complete customer own format and BI Development specifications.
- Supply specification and nutritional information for customer product launches for packaging, food safety and intolerance data.
- Complete customer SQA's
- Handle customer enquiries on product recipes and the raw materials they contain.
- Support maintenance of the Recipe Management system.
- Maintain awareness of legislative issues. Disseminate information as appropriate.
- Responsible for placing new products on to the production system, including all relevant technical and packaging requirements, within required deadlines.
- Responsible for placing new raw materials on the system and ensuring all specifications and supplier questionnaires are kept up to date.
- Maintaining the supplier database.
You will be able to speak Polish and have held a similar role within the food industry. You will naturally be analytical and thorough coupled with excellent working knowledge of Excel.
In addition, you will ideally have:-
- A BSc or food related degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of auditing
- Awareness of HACCP
- Experience of working within an administration role or technical based role
- Experience of technical food standards such as Food Safety and Quality Standards
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!!
Kandhu Recruitment Ltd are a leading food sector recruiter - established in 2003 and focusing on Permanent and Interim roles from Technical, NPD and Production through to Supply Chain, Engineering, Sales and Marketing. PROFESSIONAL RECRUITMENT SERVICE GUARANTEED.
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'