Monday to Friday
£20,000 - £24,000
Are you an experienced Specifications Technologist from Food Manufacturing?
Would you like to join a growing company who is working with high end retailers?
Have you just answered yes to the last two questions?
Then read on…
I am currently recruiting for a Specifications Technologist to join a well-established and growing company on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. The company has stood the test of time and is now undergoing more and more investment as they push to be the leading supplier to the retailers. As the Specifications Technologist you will be working with the retailer systems. Day to day you will working with the customer specifications to make sure the deadlines are met. Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Make sure that all Specification alignments maintain a 100% accuracy on the customer systems
- Strive for a right first time work ethic in line with the retailer's format whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ensuring that all artwork is correct and all product launches are correct, maintaining food safety and efficiency
- Take the Lead writing customer QAS's and liaise with other departments to make sure the process is maintained
In order to work to the high standards that are set both by the customer and the company, you will be expected to have gained the following skills and experiences:
- Have an extensive experience working as a Specifications Technologist in Food Manufacturing
- A Strong working knowledge of retailer systems
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of working with both customers and suppliers to provide a 1st class service
- Have a good understanding of Food Science or other relevant subjects
This is an exciting time within the company as they are always looking to grow and develop and for yourself this will be a fantastic place do the same with your career. If you have the experience and you think you have what it takes to take on this position, then apply now!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'