SALARY: To £25,000
BENEFITS: Pension, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Huntingdon, Peterborough, Cambridge, St Neots, Kettering
As the Specification Technologist you will be part of a proactive but highly creative team leading development of new and existing non-meat sweet and savoury food products, you will have a passion for innovation to help bring new ideas to life.
It’ll be your job to:
* Liaise with external customers and internal teams to define product specifications.
* Respond to customer enquiries and complete product questionnaires.
* Reviewing and tweaking packaging designs through to customer approval.
* Develop product labelling including ingredients and additional languages.
* Issuing packaging artwork to external suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS - Specification Technologist
Suitable candidates will have:
* Experience in a technical role from a commercial food manufacturing company.
* A strong understanding of Food Hygiene, HACCP and food legislation.
* Previously worked in the development of food specifications.
* Be qualified to Diploma level in Food Science or similar.
Established company, with an impressive market presence and drive to build product portfolio to achieve even higher levels of success to it’s customers.
As this company develops and promotes from within your inventiveness, ingenuity and expertise will be acknowledged and valued, placing you in prime position for promotion when opportunities arise.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Specification Technologist reference JC1801-90 to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.