They are a company that like to invest in their employees and promote internally, which is why they have such high performing teams in every department.
Due to some internal promotions they are currently looking to add to their Technical team by taking on a new Specification Technologist.
The main responsibilities of this role would be:
• Review and sign-off of all Raw Ingredient Specifications.
• Completion of Provisional Specifications for presentation of new products to customers (not full Finished Product Specifications) but contain a good level of detail.
• Completion of full Finished Product Specifications. These may be web based depending on the customer or in the customers own format.
• Liaising with the NPD Department for completion of the above points.
• Dealing with specification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
• Final label sign-offs for new products
• Participate in Technical Meetings/Reviews
• Conduct monthly TACCP reviews
• Amend and update Finished Product Specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer.
The ideal person for this role would be:
- Able to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Has a methodical way of working and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work in a cross functional position to meet the needs of the business and clients alike.
- Excellent communicator with high level of IT skills.
- Focused, determined and able to think outside the box in order to complete tasks.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job