SF Group are currently looking for a Specification Sales Manager for my bathroom manufacturer client covering the London area.
This is a permanent position is in place to drive new business sales in the London area within the architect and design market.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Build results paying relationships with the customer types identified above and secure project specifications for all relevant products in line with agreed targets
- Convert a minimum of 60% of specifications into orders working closely with the relevant Technical Sales Manager
- Complete a minimum of 120 - 150 customer activities per quarter in line with the time split detailed above
- Administer activity (e.g. Customer Contact Details/Call Reports/Project Data) via a CRM system ensuring all activity is reported in a timely manner
- Complete Product CPD's in line with local targets & ensure your customer base is fully informed of the entire product range
- Offer on site support/training for consultants and contractors working on projects you have specified if required
- Use sales leads and other relevant data sources to ensure you are up to date with the activities of your key customers at all times, using this knowledge to further your relationship with them
- Submit the details of projects you secure to the Marketing Department so they can be used for case studies
- Ensure all company property such as Company Vehicle, Laptop, Printer, I- Pad, Mobile Telephone are kept and maintained to a high standard
- Work closely with the business support team to ensure our potential is maximised in the area
The ideal person will be/have:
- Previous experience selling products into high end developers and architects
- Experience of working in privately owned organisation that has managed significant growth.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and deliver with a high energy with hands on approach.
- Experience developing long term relationships
- Successful track record of leading and developing sales growth
- Solution seller
- Target driven approach
This position will pay an annual salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 a year plus a car/car allowance and a strong bonus scheme. If you are interested in this role please contact me asap.