Developing, growing, managing and supporting OEM and System Integrator channels and selling the group's product/services portfolio.
The Leading designer and manufacturer of controls for domestic heating systems within the UK.
- Developing key OEM and SI accounts. Developing, managing and achieve growth by segments and implement strategy as per the annual sales and profit budget
- Identify the key OEMs and SI, communicate and build relationships with them to achieve financial targets.
- Drive sales and build the pipeline and prospect for new opportunities targeted at meeting the annual and long term business growth
- Respond to enquiries and sales training / product training as and when required
- Managing accurately sales forecast on the related segments.
- Attend industry events, conference and seminars to gain new business leads, contacts and awareness of competitor products and activities.
- Presenting Secure Meters to potential and existing customers through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentation, telephone calls and emails.
- Effective interaction and communicate with internal and external stakeholders of Secure Meters on sales activities.
- Work with product application team to improve and develop products. Build business case to justify required investment and achieve return on investment.
- Keep the sales CRM up to date with leads and opportunities and provide report and management information on a weekly/monthly basis.
5+ years sales/business development experience in selling heating controls (or similar technical products) into OEMs and System Integrator.
Experience in customer facing role and partner management /account management.
Proven track record of revenue generation through negotiation and closing deals.
Special knowledge/skills - experience in heating systems / controls or similar home automation systems, energy management, district heating system.
- Success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales.
- Process, transactions and consultative selling.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to priorities tasks.
- Good communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team.
- Ability to deliver a tailored sales process to achieve targets /KPI's by generating leads, asking probing questions.
- UK Driving license.
£38,000 + Package
- Specification Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job