Our Client has served the construction and manufacturing sectors since the 1970’s. All their products have been tried, tested and proven to perform, giving confidence throughout the market place.
They are a family owned business with strong individual and company ethics. Honesty and integrity are not throw away words with them, it is how we live our lives and operate in all our relationships.
They are committed to consistently provide an excellent standard of service, quality workmanship and flexibility to meet our customer’s requirements.
To support the allocated Sector Managers in creating new business primarily through telemarketing, enabling them to spend maximum time in front of and developing key clients. The goal is to grow long-term profitable relationships with prime target clients to preserve and accelerate our company’s development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience and track record in developing new business via telemarketing.
- Proactive team player able to work alongside the allocated Sector Managers
- Clear understanding of target market and requirement to achieve sales goals
- Excellent phone skills for getting past gatekeepers and reaching key personnel
- Intelligent questioning skills to find further strategic information
- Ability to prioritise and manage time to achieve target phone calls
- Competence to work with CRM systems and build a contact pipeline.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility to drive sales to the prime target customers, by daily systematic proactive telemarketing, training to overcome gatekeepers/barriers ect as needed.
- Work with the allocated Sector Managers to understand who the prime target customers are in each sector.
- Become familiar with the allocated sectors and their customer expectations, is gaining as much relevant strategic information for the Sector Manager as possible.
- Become familiar with the allocated sectors and their customer expectations, so gaining as much relevant strategic information for the sector manager as possible.
- Access sector manager diaries to book visits for telemarketing successes
- Share time fairly between the Allocated Sectors so all are supported
- Enter new contact data onto the system without letting it distract from prime calling time
- Monitor Barbour ABI/ similar systems for key projects and target these including their contractors, covering multiple sectors.
Job Title Telemarketing Executive
Reports to Sales and Marketing Manger
Hours Full Time, Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30, Friday - 07:30-15:30
Holiday 28 days including public holidays
Salary £24,000 - £30,000 + sales related bonus.
Probation Six months
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job