Specification Sales Engineer (London) - Air Conditioning
Our client is a market leading manufacturer in the HVAC sector. They are looking for a Specification Sales Engineer to cover London. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact and grow within the company.
Overall Job Purpose:
- Ensure specification ofour client’s AC equipment for through consultants, local government, end users and corporate clients.
- Identify and create new sales opportunities with both existing and new customers, with a view of achieving set spec-in targets as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- To maintain and service sales agreements with targeted customers and to achieve set and agreed KPI’s as discussed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Prepare project design, specification and quotations using our client’s equipment in support of the sales team.
- Execute sales strategy as discussed and agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide effective and detailed reporting of all sales and business development activities in a format to be presented to Regional Sales Manager.
- To promote the brand through regular and set presentations to customers as required.
- Design Multi V systems from drawings and schematics provided by customers for internal pricing by sales team.
- Deliver CPD Seminar presentations to consultancy practices within KPI’s set by Regional Sales Manager
- To liaise with other departments for cross business opportunities, to resolve payment disputes, to assist in new product introduction and end of life management to optimise levels of inventory.
- Internal: Regional Sales Manager, other spec-in engineers and service team
- External: Consultants, Corporate Clients, End Users, Distributors and Installation Contractors
- Business Development
- Regional Sales