Nigel Wright are delighted to be partnering Carlisle Brass in their search for a South East based specification manager.
Carlisle Brass are market leaders in the distribution of door and window furniture for the residential and commercial sector across the UK. They are looking for the right individual to help them in the next key growth phase within their specification team, with a primary focus on London. You will be expected to develop relationships with architects, developers and consultants alongside writing quality ironmongery schedules. Other responsibilities include:
- Generate and manage project opportunities through Barbour ABI and update reports on projects being specified.
- Research and evaluate further new business opportunities in the UK
- Maintain strong relationships with existing UK customer base through regular visits
- Co-ordinate with internal teams within the UK and overseas
- Identify opportunities for new products and communicate this to relevant category managers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established brand who already have established relationships in place within the territory. They are ideally looking for the right candidate to have the following:
- Architectural ironmonger experience with track record in specification sales
- DipGAI qualified
- In depth knowledge of mechanical ironmongery, relevant BS EN standards and their application.
- Flexibility to travel regularly with full UK driving license