Specification Manager (Construction Products)
Covering from South East
Very competitive salary + Audi Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension + Bonus
Specification Manager required for a highly successful and reputable construction products manufacturing company who are well established within their industry. This is an exciting time for the business and a great time to join an expanding organization.
The role will suit candidates who employ a consultative sales approach and have experience working within the construction industry. You MUST have experience selling construction products to Energy & SAP Consultants, Architects, contractors design and technical teams. It is key that you have experience of putting together professional and technically detailed specifications.
As a Specification Manager you will be responsible for the creation and management of product specifications. This will involve developing a network of Architects that you will support with technical advice and consultation in order to ensure they select the company’s products. The role will be driven by winning new business and generating sales leads. You will then account manage throughout the project lifecycle. This will involve engaging technical departments throughout the design process and identify areas where other product ranges can be utilized and implemented.
As a specification manager you keep up to date with the companies new and ever growing portfolio of products, the company will deliver technical product training; outside of this you will be expected to increase your knowledge through educational opportunities and reading publications.
Developing with demand, their current product range in the industry is renowned for being both innovative and highly energy efficient. With exciting new developments, this is a great time to join the business.
* Creation and management of product specifications
* Working with SAP & Energy consultants, Architects, contractors technical & design teams.
* Working closely alongside Area Sales Managers to develop both new business and existing accounts
* Covering from South East
* Will have a background in selling ANY construction products to end users.
* Will have a proven track record in both new business generation and relationship building account management.
* Will have experience of presenting professional and technically detailed specifications
* Will have experience of managing and creating a specification pipeline
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'