Job Title: Speciality Doctor
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 + Relocation bonuses
Location: Bedfordshire / Luton
10 vacancies for Speciality Doctors to work within Adults / Older Adults Inpatient and Outpatient Teams.
10 programmed Activities. Chance to join a great supportive service. Doctor must hold up to date GMC registration.
Based outside of London, near airports with superb transport links. This client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and supportive team. You will receive regular supervision and appraisals with consultants. Further opportunities to train and gain additional skills & qualifications.10 programmed activity rota. Working with a variety of patients; from older adults to general adults.
* Attending ward round reviews and professional meetings with the consultant
* Assessing patients & drawing up care plans
* Ensuring admission standards are met for physical health care & documentation
Essential Experience Required:
* Must have up to date GMC registration/ or are in the process of obtaining it
* Must have previous experience of working within General Adults / Older Adults Psychiatry
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to sean or call on and speak to Sean Elsworthy for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Speciality Doctor
- Adults / Older Adults Psychiatry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job