My client has been established for over 40 years and has a brand and reputation which is extremely well know in the industries it operates in.
The company is seeking a SPECIALIST VEHICLE TECHNICIAN, to be based from home and to assist a variety of customers on a regional basis.
The company deals with a number of different businesses ranging from the hospitality and entertainment sector, the logistics sector and even the airline industry dealing with a wide range of vehicles for different purposes.
Your day to day role will be to service and repair capital equipment which has been supplied by the client at customer’s premises throughout London and the South East, occasionally venturing further afield as required. The post will require extensive customer contact so a smart and professional attitude will be essential, as will be an organised and positive attitude.
In order to be considered you will be required to demonstrate:
• Recent work experience as a vehicle, plant, fork lift or material handling service technician (or similar)
• Ability to diagnose and repair electrical or mechanical faults on any sort of vehicle
• Highly professional attitude and good customer facing skills
• Resident within the M3 / M4 corridor from Reading / Basingstoke towards West London
• Full UK driving licence with no more than three penalty points
In return the company offers basic salary, expensed company vehicle, overtime paid daily, on call bonus, holiday pay and many other benefits.
To be considered for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business