Your new role
To scope, design, build and deliver bespoke simulated exercises in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts (SME’S) in order to deliver high quality immersive learning events and exercises that re-create ‘real-life’ scenarios for the management of, and effective response to incidents
• Research emerging technologies and methodologies to ensure the training reflects current methodology, practice and procedures.
• Liase with subject matter experts to define and understand training needs and requirements from which to subsequently develop effective immersion based training exercises.
• Deliver and facilitate the running of immersive learning exercises in decision making, risk, managing and handling critical incidents, major events/disasters, and serious crimes.
• Operate, install and maintain Hydra/Minerva systems and computer-based resources and networks, on existing sites.
• Provide training, technical guidance and advice (both on site and remotely) in Hydra/Minerva operating systems and the Immersive Learning concept to users operating systems on external sites
What you'll need to succeed
• Level 3 Training Qualification or relevant training design and development experience
• Ability to use web based systems.
• Ability to use equipment and software for audio and video editing to produce professional results
• Proven technical ability
What you'll get in return
Working on a full time basis you will work with one of the UK’s leading Police Constabularies on a temporary initial basis for a minimum of 6 months, this opportunity pays £12.58 per hour (PAYE).
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 03300 585701.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'