Realise your ambitions and help others realise their potential.
Providing support to people who have learning disabilities is a very rewarding career.
Do you have a QCF/NVQ level 2 and feel you are a confident person with the skills to support people with positive behaviour processes and to live as independently as possible? If yes, we would love to hear from you.
You will be expected to work on a rolling rota. The waking night hourly rate is £9.18 with an additional £1.20 per hour enhancement at weekends.
Realise, is part of the Somerset Care Group which is a not for profit organisation with a reputation for high quality, flexible and creative support to people who have a range of needs associated with their complex needs.
We are growing our business and need people like you to help us deliver a great service.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Bonus
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.