This is an opportunity to join the Adult Speech & Language Therapies Department at University Hospitals Bristol & Weston NHS Foundation Trust (UHBW)
We are looking for a fixed term 0.6 WTE Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist to join our specialist Head & Neck Oncology and General Oncology team based at St. Michael’s Hospital to cover maternity leave for approximately 12 months
The team are responsible for providing assessment, diagnosis and treatment for adults with swallowing and communication difficulties for patients under the care of ENT and OMFS at Bristol Royal Infirmary and St. Michael’s Hospital
We are a small dynamic team providing an excellent service to our patients and staff. You will be working within a small team who enjoy a supportive and friendly working environment, where we encourage participation and learning from one another at all times and focus our efforts towards a patient centred service.
Key experience and aptitudes you will need to apply for the role:
- A holistic and empathetic, evidence based approach to patient care
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience working with adults with dysphagia and communication disorders
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage your own time and & prioritise tasks
- Ability to challenge & influence members of MDT
- Appetite to learn and develop
Full role details can be found in the job description.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameCaroline DaleyJob titleOperational Lead Speech and Language TherapyEmail addressCaroline.email@example.comTelephone number/ Additional contact information
Or Head & Neck/ Oncology SLT dept
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'