As an Apple Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers' hands. You understand that the Apple Store is dedicated to delivering a customer service experience that's unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers' needs. And with the support of your store team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in a very active environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and features.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
As an Apple Retail Specialist, you're highly skilled at uncovering customers' needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you're also the person who guides them - advising, selling and even setting up their new products. You perform roles other than customer service within the store too, whether it's maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Retail Specialist success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. You're proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
- You're passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- You're willing to learn and embrace Apple's unique style of service.
- You have strong people skills - you're approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
- You're fluent in the local language.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"