These roles are available on a minimum contract length of 3 months.
Full/part time options are available.
The ideal candidate must have experience of:
-Acute and Chronic respiratory disease management
-Performing and interpreting Arterial Blood Gases
-Knowledge of current guidelines and medication
-12 months previous experience as a respiratory nurse
-Degree or equivalent in nursing
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Community Nurse
- District Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Hospital Nurse
- Respiratory Nurse
- Clinc Nurse
- Specialst Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job