You will be working for one of Yorkshire's leading employers and fastest-growing multi-disciplined independent recruitment firms in the UK.
As a Specialist Recruitment Consultant, you will be working closely with our senior management team and top billing recruitment specialists, to develop in-depth knowledge and appreciation for market sectors in Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics.
At Elevation you will take an active lead in developing and maintaining strategic relationships with all stakeholders and key influencers, including, but not limited to, Senior Hiring Managers, HR Professionals and Career seekers within supply chain management.
You will embark on our in-house training program that has been expertly developed to provide you with full training on how to deliver a first class, comprehensive recruitment process as a true specialist to the largest local client base in the Yorkshire region.
What you will receive:
* Sector-specific terminology training
* Bespoke training sessions covering the recruitment lifecycle, candidate management, negotiation and many more
* Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates using market leading candidate attraction tools
* Shortlisting vacancies
* Account management and continued development of our existing client base
* Identifying new business opportunities through strategic business development
* Conducting sales meeting with clients across the region
* Designing and writing bespoke advertisements
* Arranging and attending key industry events and networking opportunities
We are committed to providing best in class training for successful applicants. We are looking for an individual who can provide intelligence and help shape and formulate future strategy, programmes and support the wider business development activities. Preferably, applicants will possess the following skills:
* Degree or equivalent
* Hard work ethic with a rigorous and accountable approach to your responsibilities
* First class communication skills, both verbal and written
* Previous sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Ambitious and driven outlook
Elevation prides itself on being truly employee focused and offers market leading remuneration packages and benefits, including:
* Competitive starting salary
* Uncapped Quarterly bonus
* High achievers club, for top billers and over performers
* Quarterly, Monthly and Spot Incentives
* Defined career progression pathways
Your well-being is our priority so enjoy taking advantage of our Perk Box membership, free onsite parking and extra days holiday to celebrate your birthdays and Christmas.
If you are an ambitious and passionate graduate looking for the opportunity to continually grow your earnings, promotional opportunities, skill set and knowledge in a business that has over 80 years' combined experience specifically developing recruiters, then please contact Carl Walker.
- Business Development
- relationship management
- sales management
- strategic buying
- commodity management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'