- 25 days holiday with the option to buy, sell and carry additional days.
- Access to health insurance, dental surgery, optical tests and physiotherapy.
- Industry leading tools - all of our offices operate with dual screen technology.
- Season ticket loans and financial support for personal development.
- Generous paid sabbaticals (up to 6 weeks extra leave) linked to length of service.
- Charity donation scheme and the opportunity to work abroad with Ethiopiaid; a REED charity.
- Reed Discount Club with access to childcare vouchers, retail discounts and cashback.
Alongside our excellent benefits, as a Recruitment Consultant you will also gain access to a tailored set of rewards:
- Achievable uncapped commission structure.
- A career development framework, which is a transparent way of facilitating regular salary reviews based on performance.
- Industry leading training and opportunities to continuously develop, plus a £1k reward for completing our dedicated 3 year Consultant Development Programme.
- Numerous rewards and incentive schemes rewarding you with vouchers and extra holiday on your birthday.
- Unrivalled access to our candidate database via reed.co.uk.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business