Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Our client is the UK’s largest independent specialist recruitment agency within their sector. Due to business growth, they are seeking experienced recruitment consultants who are seeing a career opportunity within excellent financial rewards, or dynamic individuals with initiative who would like to start a career within recruitment. A full training plan is in place.
They offer highly competitive basic salaries along with a competitive commission structure and excellent benefits.
- Register candidates on to the database immediately
- Meeting candidates
- Keep the database up to date
- Ask for referrals to potential candidates that the registering candidate may know of
- Immediately match candidates to vacancies at point of registration
- Immediately arrange interviews for the earliest possible date
- Brief candidates for interviews, ensuring that they call-back immediately after the interview
- Follow up the interview immediately the candidate reports back
- Ensure that feedback is fully documented and passed back to candidate and client alike
- Approach companies after telephone interviews to arrange interviews
- Ensure that clients make offers through us and that the details are documented thoroughly
- When an offer is accepted and start date confirmed, re-quote fee and payment terms, and get details of invoice recipient and purchase ledger contact if it’s your client
- Proactively generate candidates through referrals, recommendations and direct approaches
- You will work within a team reporting to a Senior Consultant or the Sales Director
- Attend and report at company/team meetings as required
- Daily writing of copy for advertisements
- Daily completion of Activity Sheet
- Must have a proven successful track record in recruitment
- Graduate calibre, dynamic & money hungry
- High energy levels, high personal expectation levels, tenacious
- Determined, like working to targets and resilient
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- At ease on the telephone almost all day, talking to people from all walks of life
- Living within easy commuting distance
- Based in Ripley
- £22,000 - £35,000 basic, OTE £40,000 - £70,000
- Excellent incentives / bonuses
- Pension Scheme
- Monday - Thursday: 8.00am - 5.30pm. Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Extended lunch break of 2 hours once a week
- Birthday off
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Optima Recruitment, based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Due to the high level of applications that we are receiving, we can only respond to successful candidates.
- Competitive Commission
- Recruitment Process
- Sales Recruitment