Specialist Recruiter - Leading Care Provider
£25,000 Plus Childcare Vouchers, Money Saving Scheme, Employee Support Hotline, Company Social Events, Free Uniform, Flexible Working Patterns
Are you an enthusiastic recruitment professional looking to learn and grow with a forward-thinking business? Want to take on an engaging role offering extensive training, ongoing support and the chance to make a real difference? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading provider of domiciliary care. They are now looking for a Specialist Recruiter to join their team in Chiswick.
Within a fast-paced and friendly work environment, you’ll have the chance to significantly increase your skill-set, learn from a talented team and grow our client’s workforce.
As a Specialist Recruiter, you will help to hire new Care Workers and ensure that branch and regional recruitment targets are met.
In this diverse role, you will:
- Monitor the recruitment pipeline and review applications
- Arrange and attend job fairs to promote the benefits of working for our client
- Develop an understanding of advertising partners and usage
- Work with Branch Managers to understand their local recruitment challenges
- Collate documentation to support pre-employment checks
- Implement a system to monitor all applications
- Review tools used to assess candidates and provide feedback to the HR & Area Manager
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Previous recruitment experience
- A high level of IT literacy, including word processing, databases, spreadsheets and ATS systems
Hard-working and organised, as a Specialist Recruiter, you’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong prioritisation, planning and time-management abilities are also key.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of implementing recruitment initiatives, but this isn’t essential. Knowledge of employment law and personnel practice would also be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Specialist Recruiter, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Specialist Recruiter, Recruiter, Regional Recruitment Co-ordinator, Recruitment Co-ordinator, Resourcer, Recruitment Executive, Care Recruitment Co-ordinator, Recruitment.