Specialist Quality Assurance Analyst Performance Testing
Specialist Quality Assurance Analyst- Performance
Up to £50,000 (Dependent on experience)
My client, who are a leading global retailer, are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Analyst specialising within Performance Testing to drive quality delivery across the testing teams. You will support and guide the QA team in ensuring that the right processes are in place to cover the requirements of the business.
This role will be situated in the Southampton area.
- Auditing: You will oversee and monitor the results of the Performance QA Audits, recognising areas of improvement, training/coaching needs and implementing as and when required.
- Process: You will be a subject matter expert in Performance Testing with the ability to define and own the Performance Testing Process.
- Support: You will support and guide the testing teams on how to conduct Performance Testing as well as the QA Analysts on how to carry out the audits
- Leadership: As the QA Team grows, you may be required to assist the QA Lead in co-ordinating the activities of all the Analysts.
- You will have a broad understanding of all Test types and how to apply them and knowing which process is right for the right test.
- Experience of working with HP LoadRunner(Performance Centre), JMeter or Gattling
- Proven track record of leading a successful test management process across complex projects (this may include test design and test assurance)
- Good verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- ISTQB Certified (Desirable)
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Millie Carter at Sanderson Recruitment on or please email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'