Staffroom Education Ltd are seeking an experienced and professional Learning Support Assistant to make a positive contribution within one of our Primary schools near the centre of Cardiff. The role itself will involve supporting and working on a 1:1 basis with a pupil who carries a high-tariff Autism Spectrum Disorder which impacts upon speech and language.
The successful applicant will have a good working knowledge and understanding of additional learning needs, specifically within ASD. This is a full-time, temporary position with an immediate start.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A natural ability to inspire learning;
- Experience within an ALN environment, specifically ASD;
- An ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils;
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
This role, along with all other Teaching assistant roles currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay;
- A dedicated Account Manager who will liaise with you throughout your placement and beyond;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If this sounds like you, simply hit the 'ApplyNow’ button and send us your information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB).
- Primary School
- Learning Support Assistant
- Additional Learning Needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job