Specialist Physiotherapy - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence -£28ph
Specialist Physiotherapy - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence - Lincolnshire - £25-£28ph
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the physiotherapy team with one of our Ministry of Defence bases in Lincolnshire.
Support will mainly be required on the acute medical ward where the predominant caseload is older adults.
The ideal physiotherapist will have a broad understanding of an acute setting with experience of working within an acute environment, and with older adults.
Benefits of the role…
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Specialist Physiotherapist will have experience of and be able to…
- Acute environments
- To manage patients referred by Consultants, General Practitioners and other Healthcare Professionals with diverse presentations and complex and acute/chronic physical conditions and sports injuries.
- Discharge planning
- Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
- To provide independent highly skilled physiotherapeutic assessment, treatment and efficient and effective management of caseload under supervision (Band 7 Clinical Specialist or Medical Officer (MO)).
- Prioritising case loads
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
As Physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'