We have a great opportunity for highly motivated Orthodontists to join a growing network of mixed NHS/Private specialist practices across Surrey and Sussex.
A great opportunity for highly-motivated Orthodontists to join a growing network of mixed NHS/Private specialist orthodontic practices with new positions available in Surrey and Sussex. Our client offers state-of-art, modern surroundings with clinical flexibility and mentoring to encourage professional development and contemporary practice both in relation to NHS and private services.
We are recruiting lead orthodontic clinicians for services based on new NHS contracts with established local referral pathways and demand. The role would offer full clinical freedom with:
- State-of-the-art facilities with fully-computerisation, digital cephalometry and intra-oral scanners
- Dedicated treatment coordinator, Internal Marketing Consultant support and clinical mentoring to assist with private practice development
- Opportunity to develop your own Orthodontic Therapy team
- Support network with regular meetings with networked orthodontic teams
- Large discounts (up to 45%) on customised appliances
- Sliding scale private remuneration up to 60%
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'