Specialist Respiratory Nurse Advisor
Up to £35,000 + package including company car and bonus (OTE £45k)
Northampton, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Warwickshire, Sheffield- 1 in each area needed.
Full Time - 37.5 hours
My client is looking for a FIELD BASED Respiratory Nurse Advisors (Specialist Nurse Advisor - Leicester) who have significant demonstrable experience (between 3-5 years or more) in managing Asthma / COPD / Pulmonary patients in PRIMARYCARE. The successful candidate will be working from home, liaising with the surgeries arranging all-day clinics in their 'local' area at GP surgeries for their patients suffering from the above conditions.
On a typical day, the clinics would usually start about 9am and you would be targeted to see x11 Asthma suffers or x8 COPD sufferers, or a combination of the two conditions. Clinics are usually arranged every couple of weeks to ensure that everyone in the practice is seen.
The role is very autonomous and will involve lots of travel and occasional overnight stays (usually for regional meetings of if the clinic is further than 1 ¾ hours away - although these are probably limited to 3 or 4 a year).
- RGN Part 1 NMC Register
- Significant Demonstrable experience in COPD / Asthma
- Ideally Diploma level qualified as a minimum (or working towards) in COPD / Asthma
- Commercial experience is advantageous
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Experience in the use of general practice/hospital computer systems is advantageous
- Current UK full driving licence with a maximum of 6 penalty points
- Can work autonomously.
- Willing to travel long distances at times.
- Open & honest, able to communicate effectively
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the service for the client and/or for the business internally.
- Team player and confident in meeting new people, as the role involves working in different health care settings
- Car allowance: £450 per month or company car,
- Bonus: up to 10% of salary,
- Private Health Insurance, broadband allowance,
- NMC & RCN fees,
- Daily allowance when in clinics,
- Mobile phone
- Laptop, printer etc.
If you are interested in this position please contact Ellie Conlon on or email your most up to date CV to
Keywords: Leicestershire, Specialist Nurse Advisor - Leicester, Asthma, COPD, Pulmonary, medical and nursing, Primary Care, Clinic, Specialist COPD / Asthma Nurse, Midlands, Respiratory Nurse Advisor - field based, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry, Northampton, Leeds, Sheffield, Birmingham, medical and nursing, Leicestershire, medical and nursing, Specialist Nurse Advisor - Leicester, Leicestershire
- Primary Care
- medical and nursing
- Specialist COPD / Asthma Nurse
- Respiratory Nurse Advisor - field based
- medical and nursing.