Make a difference! Focus on what matters - your patients! Work as part of a stable and tight-knit team to provide top level support to patients with mental health concerns. Can you manage difficult situations and respond quickly to challenges as they happen? Work flexible hours and get rewarded for your hard work and experience. We are looking for full and part time day nurses with experience in a secure setting to work in Caerphilly on an ongoing basis. With pay rates of up to £25 per hour what are you waiting for?
As a member of the Randstad team you will:
- work alongside permanent members of staff to follow patient-specific care plans
- ensure the safety and security of residents at all times
- administer medication as required
As well as being part of one of the largest mental health nursing banks in South Wales you will receive a number of benefits including:
- pay rates of up to £25 per hour guaranteed!
- flexible working hours - a rota that works around you and not the other way around!
- unrivalled access to all private nursing services across South Wales as well as the NHS
To join our team you will:
- have a minimum of two years post qualifying experience within a similar setting
- be tenacious and like a challenge! No two days will be the same!
- have an active and unrestricted NMC Pin.
Achieve your potential and be rewarded for your hard work and experience! Call in today on and speak with our specialist nursing team to learn more! Not right for you but you know someone who would be perfect? We offer £200 in Love2Shop vouchers for all valid referrals! Call now!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- mental health
- care planning
- dual diagnosis
- psychiatric care