A new role has arisen within the specialist Underwriting team of a successful lender.
As a Case Manager, you will ensure all cases are underwritten in line with credit policy and progressed in accordance with agreed service level terms. You will also ensure the accuracy of underwriting due diligence to progress to cases with all relevant information at all stages.
The responsibilities will include:
- Ability to analyse, negotiate and structure potential bridging loans in line with credit policy.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and written.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight time scales whilst paying attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ensure that applications are processed within set service standards and in line with key performance indicators.
- Ability to form and maintain close working relationships with intermediaries, and professionals, including Introducers, Valuers and Solicitors
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong communication, high attention to detail, as well as good understanding of the regulatory environment.
Previous experience in Bridging, Underwriting or lending experience would be great !
For full details, please contact John Heffernan Director of Coast Specialist Recruitment.
- short term
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"