Specialist IT Resourcer
Job Title - IT Specialist Resourcers within Development, Network, Infrastructure and Security Markets
Location - West Sussex
Gerrard White are looking for ambitions and talented individuals to work for a privately-owned IT recruitment company. At this exciting time, we are currently looking to bring on board specialist to join this successful, expanding organisation. The company is structure, they split Recruiters into two distinct teams; their client-facing team and their candidate-facing Resourcers.
As a Resourcer, you will be given ownership of the entire recruitment lifecycle, all except for business development and account management. Once you have completed your training, you will have responsibility for candidates from initial sourcing right through to offer stage.
- To source candidates via advertising, job board searches, networking, referrals, LinkedIn and our own extensive database.
- To shortlist and telephone interview candidates to ascertain their suitability for a specified vacancy.
- Format CVs and write interview reports ready for sending to our clients. - Arrange interviews and conduct interview preparation with candidates.
- Make offers to candidates or reject accordingly.
- Associated administration tasks. We are looking for tenacious self-starters who are looking for a career that will reward you for the work you put in, both financially and with job satisfaction.
Our Client offer comprehensive training to all new starters and all our Resourcers are given the opportunity to study for their CertRP exams after a qualifying period.
They will offer a competitive basic salary, regular pay rises, excellent uncapped commission, bonuses and incentive schemes. You should be confident, personable, professional, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a sense of humour! If you would like to work for a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on customer service rather than just the sales figures, then this could be the role for you.
Working Week (Days and Hours)
37.5 hrs per week. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. Includes unpaid lunch break of 1 hour per day. No evening / weekend work required but Recruiters are sometimes expected to work extra hours to meet the needs of the business.
Please contact to send your CV and covering letter to be consider for this opportunity!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"