I am now the Head Consultant working with Local Authorities within the East Midlands in regards to all Social Worker positions so will be the main point of contact for your recruitment needs.
At Non-Stop Care we will all specialise in a particular geographical area so that we are able to keep in contact with the clients in the area and ultimately build a strong relationship with them. Because of this we are given roles that other recruitment agencies don't have, are able to speak directly to hiring managers in order to make you stand out above other Social Workers and ultimately negotiate the things that you need from a role.
What can I do for you?
* I can provide CV assistance to make sure the information on your CV really makes you stand out above other social workers
* As a specialist in Social Work I can inform you of things going on in the market and help you make an informed decision about your next position
* I will always create a cover letter that will compliment your CV as well as speaking directly with my clients who I have built a strong relationship with in order to give you the best chance of achieving the positions you need
* I can provide advice on both Locum and Permanent options for you as well as added advice on IR35
If you are interested in positions at the moment or maybe just want to find out more about what is happening in the market then please get in touch. I am happy to have a quick conversation about what you need from a role so that I never have to waste your time with opportunities that don't suit you.
To get in touch you can apply to this advert, email me a copy of your CV on or ask for David Sykes on .
- "R&A" "Refer and assessment" "referral and assessment" "section 47" "S47" "S 47" "S.47" "court work" "Child protection" "care proceedings" "long term"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job