Rentokil Specialist Hygiene Technician
***BASIC SALARY of £15,611, COMMISSION, BONUSES, COMPANY VAN, FUEL CARD***
Rentokil Specialist Hygiene, part of Rentokil Initial, are one of the UK’s leading provider of specialist, deep cleaning and disinfectant services. If you are squeamish, this may not be the business for you! However if you enjoy a varied role where every customer is different then this is a great business to work for.
We are currently looking for a Hygiene Technician within one of our patches in CORNWALL.
Our Hygiene Technicians will never be short of a story to tell, they cover any cleaning job from deep cleaning of a restaurant kitchen right through to crime scene clean up. All our Hygiene Technicians are professionally trained in each product and service and also health and safety procedures.
To be a successful Hygiene Technician you will;
- Have a held a full UK driving licence for more than two years, with no more than six penalty points
- Be self-motivated, reliable and proactive
- Demonstrate clear and confident communication with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role includes regular overtime and weekend work which is paid at a premium rate
- Be capable of working at heights
What we can offer you;
- Competitive basic salary of £15,611
- OTE - £25k-£26k
- Vehicle supplied although sometimes necessary to use public transport to achieve the company KPI's
- Commission based sales leads
- Regular overtime bonus scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Rentokil Rewards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job