Specialist Hygiene Technician - Rentokil Hygiene
Rentokil Specialist Hygiene, part of Rentokil Initial, are one of the UK’s leading provider of specialist, deep cleaning and disinfectant services. If you are squeamish, this may not be the business for you! However if you enjoy a varied role where every customer is different then this is a great business to work for.
We are currently looking for Specialist Hygiene Technicians in CRAWLEY
Our Specialist Hygiene Technicians will never be short of a story to tell, they cover any cleaning job from deep cleaning of a restaurant kitchen right through to crime scene clean up. All our Specialist Hygiene Technicians are professionally trained in each product and service and also health and safety procedures.
To be a successful Specialist Hygiene Technician you will;
- Hold a Full UK driving license for 2 years or over and have no more than 6 penalty points
- Be self-motivated, reliable and proactive
- Demonstrate clear and confident communication with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role includes regular overtime and weekend work which is paid at a premium rate
- Be capable of working at heights and in confined spaces
What we can offer you;
- Competitive basic salary of £18282
- Realistic OTE of £25k - £26k per annum
- Company Van & fuel card
- Commission based sales leads
- Regular overtime bonus scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Rentokil Rewards
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job