Monday-Friday hours : NO Weekends!
Unico Recruitment are working with a well-established growing organisation in the local area who are market leaders in their sector. They offer a modern and friendly working environment, with full training and career development.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to general customer enquiries via phone, email and letter
- Processing payments and applications
- Dealing with account enquiries, processing payments, chasing outstanding payments
- General administrative duties surrounding enquiries
- Previous customer service/call centre experience is essential for this positon
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
If you are customer focused with excellent communication skills and are immediately available for work, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Customer Support