#Be the Change
We’re a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer and our people help us deliver our mission of putting members first. We’re a simple business providing savings and mortgage products, and we’re good at it! Our customers and our teams expect more from technology, so we’re looking for exceptional people to join us in our Change team to help us shape the future of our organisation, uplift our Change capability and deliver our transformation Change roadmap.
We’re not just looking for the ordinary though! We want people who can ‘Be the Change’ and have a ‘can do’ attitude with loads of passion and drive. We want you to help us change - you won’t be afraid to do things differently, take ownership, show resilience and tenacity.
By ‘Being the Change’ you’ll bring not only your technical expertise but a passion for life-long learning with a growth mind-set - so when things change in the future, you’ll learn new ways of doing things and encourage others to follow. Whether you’re an accomplished inspirational leader, a successful team member or individual contributor - we need your support to help us improve our Change capability and deliver our transformation Change roadmap. Take a look at the opportunities within our Change team we’d love to hear from you.
This role sits within our Change team. You’ll advise on how we communicate with colleagues across the team, taking accountability for internal communications plans, working collaboratively and delivering effective and engaging communications.The knowledge and relationships you build will enable you to understand your audience needs and challenges, and give you plenty of opportunities to put your creative skills into practice.
Developing an excellent understanding of the Society’s change priorities is a must – you’ll need to know how they fit in with the wider Society strategy, and how to engage people with our plans. Building a strong network and credibility with the Change Leadership Team is important for success in this role, as well as becoming a valued partner to the Society’s Internal Communications Team.
Some key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Assist with building the Change Communications Plan and supporting principles
- Working with Internal Communications and the Change Leadership team to produce a series of communications that support the change initiatives and roadmap
- Copy write and produce effective internal communications using appropriate channels to support employee engagement and business activity.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance of Change’s internal communications plan, suggesting improvements where appropriate
Developing an excellent understanding of the Society’s strategy and how to engage people with our plans and direction is a must. Your appreciation of the bigger picture will enable you to create joined-up internal communications plans, connecting Society initiatives – and our people – to wider business priorities and the success of our organisation. You will be required to collaborate with members of the Change leadership team and other key stakeholders / business partners to drive and maintain the Change communications and engagement strategy.
As our Change Communications Specialist, you’ll have:
- Strong communication, planning and prioritisation skills with demonstrable understanding of how internal communications impacts on colleague engagement.
- Strong collaboration skills, ensuring successful delivery against commitments.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Practical knowledge of the business and understanding of the Society corporate strategy.
- Ideally experience of similar duties within a Financial Services background
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualifications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'