We are looking for a Specialist Care Practitioner to join our specialist team who has a passion for providing first class care. The role includes team leader responsibilities. A level 3 in Health and Social Care and a full driving licence is essential for this role.
As a Specialist Care Practitioner you will:
• Work closely with the customer to write a tailor made health care plan to suit their needs and goals
• Work alongside health care professionals to encourage progress in their rehabilitation programme
• Someone who ideally is available to work alternate weekends
• Relationship building and development of social skills in order to regain their confidence.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Contracted hours available*
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to eligibility