Do you currently have your QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care or are willing to work towards this qualification and want to take that next step in your career?
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of how great Community Care should be delivered? Have you heard it all before? Customer continuity, set calls, work life balance, client information prior to your visit AND no phone calls on your day off?
Our Willows Team are offering all of this! Sound too good to be true? Come and see it for yourself!
Willows is a new service that has been tried and tested offering bespoke packages to our customers based on their individual needs. Our new way of working allows you the opportunity to visit the same customers at the same time each week, enabling you to provide true person centred care.
We are offering all of our Willows’ staff guaranteed hours, a set two week rolling rota, continuity with customers and the potential to progress through a defined career path.
On top of all of this we are giving every member of our team a smartphone which not only provides you with your customers’ care plan before you even step into their house, it also gives you the chance to view your rota in advance so you can plan ahead!
We believe that each member of our team deserves a work life balance and the opportunity to deliver great care in a structured and supported environment.
We have part time hours available which will include alternate weekend shifts. This role will be covering the Havant/Waterlooville and Cosham areas.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Someonewho has a full UK driving licence, with access to their own vehicle
• A caring and professional individual who has achieved their QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Good communication skills and a team player
• Availability to work alternate weekends
• Someone who is approachable and friendly and takes pride in their work
• An individual who is passionate about providing quality person centred care
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Guaranteed hours with set shift patterns on a two week rolling rota so you can plan around your home life*
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• A smartphone including brand new technology that allows you to view your customers’ care plan before you make your visit and view your rota in advance
• The opportunity to receive a quarterly bonus payment subject to team performance
• Small localised teams with an inspirational and experienced Team Leader
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to eligibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'