Do you have a QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and want to be recognised as a qualified specialist care practitioner? Working with Hampshire Council as part of their REACT contract, Somerset Care is providing rehabilitation and reablement care to customers who have recently been discharged from hospital after injury or illness encouraging them to remain independent in their own home.
We are looking for Care Practitioners to join our specialist team who have a passion for providing first class care. A driving licence is essential for this role.
As a Specialist Care Practitioner you will:
• Work closely with the customer to write a tailor made health care plan to suit their needs and goals
• Work alongside health care professionals to encourage progress in their rehabilitation programme
• Someone who ideally is available to work alternate weekends
• Relationship building and development of social skills in order to regain their confidence.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Contracted hours available*
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.*Subject to eligibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job