Are you an experienced care worker looking for flexible hours? A chance to earn extra money and choose when you work? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
(Rates of pay dependant on children's complexities you are working with)
The Better Healthcare Specialist Team works with adults and young children with long term clinical needs within the community. Our specialist team supports clients with Acquired brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated conditions, Spinal cord injury, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Mental health and many other complexities.
We are currently recruiting for caring and compassionate support workers to join our team, providing specialist care and support to clients in their own homes. Due to the current high demand for home care services we are increasing our staff team in and around your area.
The role will include;
- Moving and handling
- Personal Care
- Supporting with Nutritional needs
- Engaging in activities
- Support to access the community
- Medication Administration
- Supporting with clinical health care needs which may include: suctioning, ventilation, PEG feeding, continence, tracheostomy and oxygen support.
For this role a minimum of 3 months experience in a health and social care setting is required. You will need a caring and compassionate nature and have the desire to make a difference to the lives of others. A driver is preferred for this role as this is Bedfordshire based.
Why join us?
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- £300 welcome bonus
- £300 probation bonus
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Free training
- PPE, uniform and covid testing provided
- Flexible hours to suit – we will book you based on your availability
- Ongoing support from friendly and dedicated team
If you are interested in taking your career to the next steps APPLY TODAY!
- Learning Disabilities- Physical Disabilities- Experienced care worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'