• Provides advice to clinicians and other healthcare staff as to appropriateness of tests and time-scales.
• Responsible for own work and uses specialist training to operate complex equipment and solve problems.
• Acts as a mentor to less experienced Biomedical Scientists and participates in training /supervision of Trainee Biomedical Scientists and Medical Laboratory Assistants.
• State registration with the Health Professions Council is mandatory.
• BSc honours degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent, which is acceptable for Health Professions Council registration.
• Formal evidence of specialist knowledge of a range of discipline specific procedures.
• Evidence of continuing professional development, for example, a specialist portfolio of development, attendance at specialist courses, training on new instrumentation and learning through reflective practice.
Should you wish to discuss the post in more detail, please contact Louise Brown on.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"