£20284 - £24040 per annum plus excellent benefits package including: starting holidays of 36 days including statutory, coupled with an excellent pension scheme, and these are to name but a few.
Working collaboratively as part of a team to deliver an effective payroll service. This role is the escalation point for all payroll queries that cannot be dealt with through lines one and two of the HR Customer Service Centre. Working to support the HR Partners and Advisors and senior colleagues, ensuring thorough documentation, monitoring, tracking and recording in systems for the payroll cycle for all employees within the University Group, covering both UK and international payroll operations.
Responsible for providing expert advice for queries whether in person, by telephone, e-mail or internet, taking prompt and effective action and using the call logging system, updating the HR information system and being the functional experts for the Payroll provision across the University Group.
- CIPP qualified or BTEC Level 3 certificate in payroll or any equivalent payroll qualification.
- Demonstrated experience of working within a large payroll/pension service within a large organisation and or Team.
- Experience of all payroll work, including thorough working knowledge of PAYE, National Insurance, SSP, SMP, SAP.
- Experience of using computerised payroll systems
- Detailed knowledge of regulations governing payroll administration
- Strong customer service focus
Interview date: 13th & 14th June 2019
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'