I am recruiting on behalf of a Blackpool Primary School for a Specialised Teaching Assistant. The candidate is to work within a nurturing environment providing 1:1 specialised support to specific children.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience across KS1 KS2 as well as proven experience supporting children with various SEND.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate:
- To support specific children
- To encourage the children to be actively engaged in their own learning journey
- To ensure that the children feel valued and included in school life
- To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy
- To set appropriate tasks and challenges to develop skills
- To keep careful records of student progress in line with school policy
The following are essential:
- Level 3 trained
- Team Teach trained
- Be available 5 days a week
The post itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate as well as satisfactory references.
If you feel that you have these qualities and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please email your CV to Effie Sharp
Randstad Education is proud to support Blackpool and the schools within the town. We have been supporting Education for over twenty years and we are passionate about providing a safe, quality and reliable service. We have a dedicated team in place to help you find your next role. We offer competitive rates of pay, CPD as well as an honest approach.
We all take great pride in providing a quality service to schools and candidates in the Lancashire area.
Randstad is an Equal Opportunities Employer we specialise in consistently placing fully qualified Teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and office admin workers into positions within secondary, primary and SEND schools as well as Nursery staff across Lancashire.
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job