Do you have proven experience working within an Indian Restaurant? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you!
Our client are opening their fantastic new restaurant, Poppadom Express and they are looking for an enthusiastic Chef to join the team. This is a full time role working 5 out 7 days, 37.5hrs per week, £12 per hour / £23,400 per annum
Who are our client looking for?
As the ideal Chef, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of food hygiene and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Experience
- Restaurants and Dining
- Indian Cuisine
- Health and Safety and Food Hygiene level 3
- Food Preparation and Culinary Arts Level 2 or similar
- Professional Cookery Level 2
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as their Chef, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as Chef, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in our client’s Restaurants. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Plan and develop new menus, recipes and dishes
- Follow recipes, presentation guidelines and menus as directed by the Head Chef.
- Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen, to meet the required health & safety standards of practice.
- Ensure all equipment used is well maintained, in good working order and to log any defect and report to the Supervisor.
- To prepare, cook and present well-balanced meals and specialised dishes to the highest quality incorporating cultural and dietary needs as required.
- Assist with training new staff members.
- Carry out good food safety management, temperature controls and HACCP documentation according to current Food Hygiene regulations.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of a Chef, please click APPLY below to register your interest!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Specialised Chef