Special Services Executive - Courier
Our client an International Courier company are currently recruiting for a Special Services Executive to join their team.
Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience and be confident with the below.
- Ensure all email booking requests are dealt with and responded to, that are relevant to your department
- Listening to customers requirements and responding appropriately to ensure compliance
- Sourcing flights and collection of goods within the deadlines
- Providing quotes to clients
- Sourcing personnel, providing instructions to the OBC
- Keeping the client informed of all shipment status
- Responsible for ensuring information passed to accounts for invoicing
- Arranging insurance and assisting customer with any Import/Export processes
- Liaising with service providers
- Handling customer queries and complaints
- Updating AIMS with PODS and handling reports
As this position is handling VIP/Special Services customers and you will be the main point of contact you must be confident on the phone, able to remain calm under pressure.
Must have good basic knowledge of countries and be able to advise on areas such as transit times and collection time cut offs.
Hours are: 40 hours a week with rotating start and finish times - earliest start 08:00am and latest finish 19:00pm
Allocated parking, 20 days holiday plus 8 days BH and workplace pension
Italian speaking would be preferred.
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"