A unique Special Needs School with great support and resources based in Hendon is recruiting a number of SEN Support Workers/ TAs. The successful SEN Support workers/ TAs will join a highly respected and effective team and start as soon as possible.
- Supporting students from the ages of 3-19 who have a variety of needs
- Asap start
- Very centrally located SEN school
- TRAINING PROVIDED ON THE JOB
- Great career progression
- £85-£95 per day
The school is state of the art and even has a sensory room and best available resources to support creative multi-sensory teaching and learning. The Head teacher and SLT have worked tirelessly with the teaching and support staff to create a safe and fun learning environment for the 260 pupils who attend.
The successful SEN Support workers/ TAs will be offered a long-term full-time role until the end of the academic year. To Be considered:
- A genuine passion for supporting young people.
- Knowledge of child protection procedures.
- The ability to form strong working relationships with students and adults.
- Experience of working with a wide range of students and abilities.
- The ideal candidate will be Team Teach or Positive Handling trained.
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- You will be responsible for working as part of the support team in class under the direction of the class teacher assisting small classes.
- Work with all ability ranges including those with multiple and profound SEN
- Hoisting and manual handling
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience Physical Disabilities and Severe Learning Difficulties is a plus
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential) -you can complete this here https://free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'